Welcome to the website for activity reports on voter-by-mail ballot requests and early voting!
Please send any questions, comments, or suggestions to the Division of Elections at [email protected].
What is in the activity reports?Each county submits only one daily activity report to include information about individual voters who requested a vote-by-mail ballot and another daily activity report on those who or voted early. Each respective report contains cumulative information from the county’s previously submitted daily reports.
When are activity reports filed?
- Vote-by-Mail ballot request reports are filed daily starting 60 days before the election and ending 15 days after the election.
- Early voting reports are filed daily starting one day after the county's early voting period starts and ending one day after the period ends.
When are activity reports processed?
- Each county is only required to report to the Division of Elections once a day each type of activity report by 8 a.m. reflecting the prior day’s activity. The Department of State then makes the county-by-county reports and a consolidated statewide report available online by 9 a.m. In the event a county report is not uploaded in the first window, the website is refreshed at noon, 3 p.m., and 6 p.m. (Eastern Time) to capture any outstanding county report subsequently uploaded so that all 67 county reports are reflected in the statewide consolidated file by day’s end.
When does the State post the activity reports for upcoming regularly scheduled election?
- Posting period for the 2024 Presidential Preference Primary Election: January 19, 2024 - April 3, 2024
- Posting period for the 2024 Primary Election: June 21, 2024 - September 4, 2024
- Posting period for the 2024 General Election: September 6, 2024 - November 20, 2024
Who can access these activity reports?
- Early voting activity reports are available to the public.
- Vote-by-Mail requests activity reports are only available to statutorily authorized persons and entities.
- Statistics for Vote-by-Mail and Early Voting totals based on county file uploads are available on the Statistics Page.
- To access the reports, click on the links in the bar near the top of the page.